Wednesday, August 8, 2012

to market to market.

If there is one thing that I have now learnt in my 15 years of living it is that you will always find something you want to buy when you are strolling around the many stalls of Glebe markets. Whether it be records, clothes or of course market food which I pride myself in being an expert in. Anways this is how I spent my Saturday and it was thoroughly enjoyable and I dressed like a horse riding, western gal with my blue Linda Farrow glasses. 



You can sort of see my country house brooch on my jumper in there, and because we are now the same size I am secretly stealing all of my mums clothes and am wearing an old blouse and jumper of her plus her boots and skirt. The only things I own are the belt and the pin. Is it normal to be wearing the clothes of a near 50  year old woman? Yes, dear readers, yes it is. Want 2 b the coolest kid owt?!?! Wear you mum's clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment