Tuesday, August 21, 2012

tinsel town.

I've been in DIY craft mode the last couple of days meaning I've been madly stocking up on things like pom poms and pipe cleaners. This also means the the floor of my room is slowly being covered in glitter and soon there will be glitter on everything and I will slowly find myself drowning in glitter. If I am going to die I think that would be a nice way to go but for now I think I'll just get a dustpan and broom. If I can be bothered. If I'm not then I might not make it out alive to post over the next few days so you will know. Stay tuned.

 I'm pretty sure I've worn these overalls 3 days in a row which is saying something. I've have never owned a piece of clothing so comfy and wearable. I tried to take the bottoms of them up myself but because I'm a genius ended up cutting one side too short and ended up sewing it back  on. You can't really tell though. Points for me! 
I've been inspired by western and country style things lately and so overalls were discovered in perfect timing which is a rare event so I am seriously savouring the  moment by wearing them all the time.

My creative self this week has been mostly emerging in these tinsel pipecleaners I bought overly large amounts of. My favourite turnout is this crown I made inspired by Meadham Kirchoff Spring 2011. I discovered the mystery best friends charm in a collection of things from when I was a youngen along with a bunch of other cool stuff. Old cards, paintings and lock of my hair? I don't see why mum still can't remember what my first word was. It was probably something very intellectual like supercalafragalisticexpialdocious. 


As I was saying pipe cleaners have proved a new level of use and I've also done these stars around my room which I'm enjoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment