Wednesday, August 15, 2012

after hours.

So I totally stayed up late tonight just so I could get around to posting this because it needed to be done and would be otherwise constantly nagging at my mind and so on. I don't know how many other schools do the whole fashion parade deal but mine does and there's nothing I love better than putting on the ill fitting outfit I made and walking down the runway with a thousand people staring at you. I kid, it only feels like a thousand.  But even after all that pain I can still bring myself to post it here because although my  textiles garments somehow always turn out quite disproportionate I am somewhat proud of this one if I do say so myself. 


And can everyone please appreciate my bejewelled Jesus sandals. Thankyou. 
Although the photo does show it terribly well there are 3 layers of black fringing and then I wore some lace shorts underneath (which I did not make and were the only thing that fit me properly). Unfortunately I needed a bit more boobage to fit the corset part properly, but a gal can't have everything. After two nights of mad rushing, pins, needles and beads flying everywhere and mad praising of the bejewelled Jesus sandals I'm glad to settle back down to being a fat slob again and doing nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment