Monday, August 6, 2012

starting fresh .

I'm going through this sort of country phase where all I wear is big leather boots and giant cardigans and yet in this weather I'm still so cold! What ever happened to that whole global warming deal, right now I'm almost welcoming the idea. Kidding, green peace, turn off your lights, grown plants. Well at least that's what I try to think about. I'm making myself a "better person" eating healthy fresh start ya know? I'm betting it will only last for a solid week or so but I'm enjoying it anways. 


I'm also really feeling the brown palette its kind of country western-esque which is sort of the basis of my inspirations at the moment and again the leather boots they go everywhere with me at the moment. Even to bed...No because that would be weird. Yeah not to bed. 



        thumb

Gosh! I'm seeing double. How embarrassing
I recently splurged on these Linda Farrow glasses and I'm continually telling myself  "I have never appreciated a pair sunglasses more in life", on the basis of the amount of money that was spent on them but when I saw them it was sort of "uh.....are....um....wow....for...sale?" and the shop assistant understood my word vomit and replied soothingly as shop assistants should "try them on." They remind me of the Prada sunglasses from Spring and are truly delightful in every way. I wore them to the markets the other day and this lady came up to me awkwardly and complimented them. These glasses have a good prescence.

No comments:

Post a Comment