Tuesday, August 28, 2012

basically what we have here is a dreamer.

Today I embraced the long awaited Spring. The hot air whispering is sweet scent, seeping through my body. 
I was totally going to do a creative piece on my love for this weather but that sounded so god damn cheesy I think I would be cringing more than if someone poured ice down my back. Please try and imagine this feeling now and understand the immense gagging I am currently experiencing as I read over that first sentence again. So my resolution: I can either write like a senseless shenanigan or a cheesy bumhole . I choose number one. Also: eliminate any possible hope of being a writer as the reader would rather poor ice down their back than read  your work. 
Good so now you can read on through more of my stupid antics. 
Me havin a lil read. I'm not actually currently reading 'The Virgin Suicides' but for the sake of the photo I had it. At the moment I'm reading 'Atonement' by Ian McEwan which I highly recommend and you should watch the film after, otherwise you have all these former images and pieces of knowledge which ruin the effect of pouring through the book desperately seeking the next thought. 

The outfit I wore today was quite spontaneous. I had no real inspirations in mind and I therefore feel a lack of analysis needed to explain my intentions. Plus, the first sentence of this post has severely diminished my writing confidence. I guess at the moment I am wearing more pants than usual. There's your analysis. 



Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, I have a twin. Meet Gem, Meg spelt backwards, but I got first preference as a child. Suck it Gem. Look at her jealously staring at me. 
 The crown is my own creation, Topshop sunglasses, Basikke turtle neck, Seed jumper, Ebay shoes, Dries Van Noten pants (unknowingly taken from my mums closet). 

2 comments: