Saturday, August 18, 2012

cusp- say it cussppp

Please if anyone in this world has not seen the hilariously funny show Miranda, GO AND FIND IT AND WATCH IT. Because I am a slug my friend and I watched the 2 seasons all in one day and I have never laughed so much in my life. Here is a snap of what you are missing out on. 
New life goal. 

This is me just walking around my garden. Being cool and all dat ya know? 
I am now forever wearing my Linda Farrow sunglasses and Paper Wings skirt. The broach I made myself in tech because I would otherwise be spending me time focusing on how on earth I supposed to make that intricately embellished top/dress/I dont know.
"It's easy. Just give it a go."
No it not. Definitely not. 

I don't know what it is but my neutral face seems to appear really bitchfacey. Note to self* constantly smile. I'm wear a glittery navy cardigan from Seed and a top I thrifted from Vinnies which hasn't gotten its fair share of usage. Probably because I like to wear it over layers of tops and it literally stops me from breathing when I do. 
I like to call this the 'Muffin Hair'. Please fight back your urges to copy this new do. Basically go to bed with your hair wet,wake up and there you go! A bomb has exploded in your head and gee don't you just look a charm.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meg, I just wanted to thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, and that im now obsessed with yours haha! Also I love Miranda too, shes hilarious. I think my favourite part is when she makes fruit friends and has a karaoke night with them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so funny! I love it so much. Yep I agree fruit friends are the way to go. x

      Delete