Thursday, August 30, 2012

I don't want to lose my virginity to a piece of fruit.

I assure you now that this post does not consist of fruit as sexual toys or anything related to that matter, it does however, consist of the sweetest, school girl loving, coming of age, classic film 'An Education', which makes me so happy and I seriously cannot express the level of gratitude I have towards Lone Scherfig for creating this perfectly beautiful masterpiece which has completely altered my future 20 year plan now involving meeting an interesting stranger in the streets of England who will, eventually after much wooing, take me to Paris and eat French food, watch French films and read French books. NOW TRY AND READ THAT WITHOUT BREATHING. Yes I am so utterly ecstatic about this film that I wrote 6 lines without a full stop.  
Jenny, the English school girl, finds her much older love David in England and he introduces her to a world she had only dreamed of. 
It is set in 60s which makes it all the more enjoyable and I am now getting all these wistful school girl, 60s inspirations. 
YES I hear you exclaim. Teenage romance is more than a Facebook status change and a movie spent awkwardly holding hands. Thankyou Jenny for giving me faith.
Its just too bad that I am forever alone with my cats. Which I am also allergic to. 



 I want bangs. 



I will be watching this at least 3 more times in the next week. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to end up forever alone with my cats. Maybe we could be forever alone together?

    I'm following you now, and as for you not being able to find the follow button, there's a bloglovin ' link (I know not everyone uses it, but it's my main following platform, personally.) up below the header, and an RSS follow button down at the botton. I'm going to add a GFC button right now, though, so you can use that if that's what you were looking for.

    Sorry it took so long to get back to you- life's been cah-rayzay. I'm just starting college so... please bear with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it. I'm such a blog rookie so I need all the help I can get! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete