Friday, October 5, 2012

WOW.

Spring break WEOW. Unfortunately this sudden spike in temperatures hasn't left me in a wonderful state so I have spent my time locked in my room thinking about my birthday. WHICH IS TOMORROW. I was deeply pondering the idea of this day we call our 'birthday'. It's a nice thing to celebrate, the day you came in into this world. Did I really just say that. It's a hard thing to explain without sounding like I'm preaching to you all but it's not only the day that you think of as your new age and year but also just you being here with everyone you know and the people you have grown up with. This year I think my coming of age has become more apparent. Gifts and other things are less, I mean not that much less, on my mind. That's what I tell myself as I drop hints to my mum about those shoes we saw the other day. 
PREACH NO. 2 
Get crafty, you can interpret this in any way like ;). I'm now focusing on the smaller details of my room which means applying glitter to everything. I decorated these candles today. I haven't done crafty things in a while so it was nice to renew my glue gun burns and peel the dried PVA glue of my hands (it's really quite satisfying, and it never gets old). 






Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, I was in New Zealand for a week these holidays and we went to see the World of Wearable Art show (WOW)  in Wellington which was so truly dazzling and was like nothing else I have ever seen. My dad questioned me whether there is a difference between fashion and wearable art. I was stuck to be honest. I've always found fashion a form of art and design but this show created a world of eccentric and innovative costumes which deserve there own category. 
This was the winner of all the 'weird and wonderful creations'. 

5 comments:

  1. These are so cool,and happy birthday for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    I'm Antonio from ITALIA.
    I'm a LIFE COACH and an Italian HERBALIFE LEADER

    You are so sweety and beautiful

    I hope you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts.

    I have a great passion for plaid shirts since I was little .
    Just like some collect stamps or coins I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

    So COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

    Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
    The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?

    DO YOU LIKE PLAID AND GINGHAM SHIRTS ?
    Thank you very very much

    I hope to receive your photos soon

    I would like you JOIN my HERBALIFE TEAM

    GET start your FINANCIAL FREEDOM

    ASK ME HOW!!

    that's my mail

    antonioivano.preziuso@gmail.com

    www.antoniopreziuso.com (under costruction)

    ReplyDelete