Friday, October 26, 2012

sunday is not a fun day.

Do I look like Daria? Tell me I look like Daria. If you just imagine I am wearing a green blazer and giant Harry Potter glasses then you would totally see that I am channelling Daria, facial expressions and all.
Vest is Seed, top is Marni, vintage skirt and green vintage school shoes. 
I'm still really feeling Marie Antoinettness but I don't really have an abundance of pastel cakey colours so I suppose this is just my own interpretation.  

 The earrings are from when I travelled to New Delhi, India and the clip... yeah I don't know. 
That is not a pout... not a pout and if I ever hear, or see in words, any one of you repeating the phrase "When in doubt peace and pout" then don't be surprised to find a Gremlin at the end of bed.


Has anyone ever seen Gremlins? That film is not right, I mean what kid wouldn't be haunted by THAT. 
And because this is my blog of inspirations and all that jazz it is extremely relevant that I show you my new and improved cacti, Phillis is flowering guys. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a really wonderful post! I really want a cacti collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I would love to get a cactus! It'd be such a great addition to my dorm room :)
    I can definitely see that you're channeling Daria in that first pick hahaha

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete