Wednesday, September 19, 2012

up at 11:50pm rebel with a cause

So whilst I am a temporary insomniac I may as well ramble on for a while. Firstly I felt some of the Fashion Fringe pieces had a bit of Moonrise Kingdom action WHICH I ALSO SAW THE OTHER DAY AND I COULD SEE A MILLION TIMES AGAIN. Wes Anderson has a new place in my heart. My new task, which like the others will lurk in the back of my brain and never be completed, is to make a 60s shift dress just like Susie's and wear metallic blue eye shadow and act like an exploding bomb of teenage angst. But back to my original ramble, Moonrise Kingdom birds take the runway:




I have to admit. I'm not red hot at meaningfully analysing things, something I'm constantly reminded of in English. Nor am I any better when suffering from severe sleep deprivation. GUYS it's 12:00 now. I live life on the edge. Basically this didn't strike any meaningful inspirations or feelings but was an interesting relationship I discovered.

4 comments:

  1. DUDE THAT FILM ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The film was amazing! I didn't pay enough tribute to it.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and am like WOW. I cannot wait to see Moonrise Kingdom and how you made it into a runway edit is genius. I love it (in case you didn't gather that from before!) Hahah
    I follow you now :)
    Taylor x

    www.whitemoth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete