Tuesday, September 4, 2012

a new collection.

Well hello there, yes I can see you scrolling through your blog newsfeed thinking ohh what this?! Well I'll show you what 'THIS' is because words really can't describe it. 

Cue the parting of clouds to reveal..

                             






























Tell me more! I hear you exclaim in anticipation for what this symbol of greatness beholds. In browsing through the magazine section of my local newsagents I discovered Lula (a magazine for those of you who haven't yet caught on). Normally in Australia I can only find these more art driven fashion magazines at highly expensive prices in shops far out of my distance range, meaning my lazy self can't be bothered to travel there only to discover the magazine costs $20. The cover first caught me through this wistful youth image which fits into the kind of stuff I'm wearing at the moment. AND IT WAS REASONABLY PRICED. Snaps for me. 

And to add to my excitment, the Lula Website has a scrapbook section filled with a collection of photographs and other inspirational things. 
                            




                                                              Images are taken from Lula Scrapbook. 
The issue I bought, no. 14, was so utterly enjoyable to read, every page resonated with me like no other magazine really has, my favourite feature being the article on fashion as a form of dressing up and how our love for fashion can come from the pleasure of piecing together something that reflects a character in a book or people and places from films and TV shows. 
I also can't finish this post without showing a photoshoot which only addresses my every feeling about clothes right now. 
      
I would wear them even if it meant I couldn't see.      errm can i pls play a ucalaly too?

    
                                                                                                         All images are taken from Lula Magazine
I vow to never cutout of Lula. 
Hope you had a swell read. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meg! Great post! I have something on my blog for you!

    Gracie

    ReplyDelete