Saturday, September 15, 2012

starts with the letter g.

Themed parties are never my strong point. I either go garishly over the top or don't do enough. Today was one of those parties. I think my costume was a fair success to former attempts. In honour of the girl whose birthday it was, we all had to dress up as something starting with the letter G. AND IT JUST CAME TO ME. Girl gang member, and that's two g's so it was a winner. 

Emotionally reminiscing. Muscle shirt-ZARA, jacket-ZARA, pants- Superfine, lace-up boots-The Next, earrings-Dinosaur Designs

GUYS can you please appreciate the pompadour. 

Girl gangster and all. 

AGAIN THE POMPADOUR, it was so much more successful than I could have ever hoped for. 

The costume was inspired by the Our Deal by Best Coast film clip directed by Drew Barrymore and starring Chloe Moretz, what better combination I hear you say. Indeed, it is one of my favourite film clips and you need to watch the full version which you can find here, to view it in all its glory. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment