Tuesday, September 11, 2012

go-gurt days.

Childish things have really taken their toll on me. I went through a box of things from my younger years and became all reminiscent and wistful about my chubby 5 year old self who I desperately wish I was as I can't say I'm experiencing senior school in its full glory at the moment. So, in the name of teenage angst, it's time to get obsessed with crayons and finger painting. 
And my new felt clip reminds me of just those things. Wearing it forces me to act like a foolish 5 year old who attempts to open Go-Gurts and FOOLISHLY explodes them everywhere and then tries to lick it up. Did I mention I fell on my head as a child? So yes the clip has its perks. 

Etsy blue flower necklace, vintage necklace, Eileen Fisher jumper, Mango dress

Unknown sock as shoes. 
Also evidently making a reconnection with stickers, a scary childhood obsession of mine which involved intense sticker trading sessions. 

6 comments:

  1. Crayons! Finger painting! Yes!
    We're going to be doing finger painting in my A level Art class soon... :P
    Also, that jumper looks super nice and lovely. It has a great boxy shape :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, childhood is so much fun, but high school kind of stinks. Wish I could go back to drawing and playing tag with everyone! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rad shoes! Love this post! At the moment I'm still in the childish stage, I will always be!
    Hahaha!

    <3
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually went out and bought some playdo the other day. I'm eighteen. I should probably be worried but it's way too fun to be all adult and boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont worry I have a secret obsession with Barbie dolls.

    ReplyDelete