Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i defy you stars.

Sleeping patterns are weird things. Its like sometimes I feel so tired that I'm overly energetic and I don't know if this is one of my many abnormal traits or if its a common thing. And then whenever its a school morning I suddenly have the demanding need to sleep in but when it comes to the weekend I cant lay there for more than 10 minutes after I have woken up. As I write this I have the I am getting a strong urge to catch some zzz's and have been for the last few days so my outfits have been, well, unexciting...looking back. It's like I've been too tired to be inspired. Did I just write an unintentional rhyme? 
What has been taking up a lot of my time is this project me and my friend are doing for english in relation to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. We had to pick a theme in the play and represent it in any way we wished. Out teacher used interpretive dance as an example so I'm hoping 'any way we wished' covers a wide range of expressive techniques.
Our theme was fate and Calvinism and we settled on doing a bit of photography not to mention intense editing.









Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment