Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hello my pretties

Marimekko x Converse. Why was this not discovered before. My mouth is watering over these incredible creations. There's a shop called Nordic Fusion near my house which sells a whole lot of Marimekko products and I literally trip over every time I walk past it in awe of their fabrics and designs, and the all the kids looking out the window from the bus give me that, your a messed up kid kind of look and I return a can you not see what I am looking at kind of look and all along I know I am right because Marimekko is so genius its ingenius. I just hope my baby sitting money covers the cost of these babies.





The high-top ones with the geometric triangles very much take my fancy. Which ones do you like? I want to hear what you guys think about them. Feel free to comment away! And if anyone has any idea on how to centre my header image any advice is appreciated. Even the wise one we call Google has failed me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment