Tuesday, March 22, 2011

cardboard and tulle.

I discovered this photos from my friends birthday party last year, and unlike other parties where I tend to stuff my mouth with every piece of junk food with my sight range I think this one was more of a 'fundecational' and extremely entertaining one. And when I say entertaining everyone must understand that I'm not referring the kind when a magician comes and teaches you rigged tricks which he actually calls 'magic'. Shame on you sir. Shame on you.


The whole idea was that we were put into groups and we were given a theme which we then used to design and create an outfit. The theme was.....
SOMETHING LADY GAGA WOULD BE PROUD OF
You are exited now aren't you. Among the odd combinations of materials we found we managed to complete this...


It ended up steering more towards a gothic fairy look which I found satisying anyways. I'd say Lada Gaga would consider it. Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment