Monday, March 14, 2011

bernard willhelm.

Before I ramble on about my excuses for not posting for a ...while.. heh.. heh... LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.


OH 


EM 


G


thou has't not seen true amazingness till this day 
Apologies Shakespeare if that didn't quite do justice to your epic playwriting skills but if you were alive right now and saw what you were about to see than I think you would forget about that..


first there was Spring Summer 2011 



                
^^^oh the tights^^^^

 
              oh the shoes^^^                                         and pleassee lets pay tribute these magnificent                                                      
                                                                                                  creations ^^^


BUT THEN THERE WAS THIS


AND THEN THIS


AND THIS


Its like being in the real world, but then falling down the mystical hole and eating the cakes hat make you bigger and smaller so you can get the magical key that lets you into.....Bernard Willhelm Wonderland. I love the way the fabrics are combined so freely using completely different patterns and colours to create these bulky, abstract looks. You could stare at them for hours on end attempting to understand them but however hard try you will never succeed. MWAHAHA. The face makeup reminded me of 'The Grudge', in a good way, and pairing it with the colourful mass of draping fabrics balances it all out to create a sort of kooky creepiness, which I am very much enjoying to observe if you hadn't already noticed. 

Alice in Wonderland would be proud...


Here is my plan:
  • grow my hair long so I can put it into plaits and attach goldfishes to them
  • pull together all my life saving and buy a big, white furry jumper from Bernard Willhelm
  • get some electric blue lipstick 
Must be done ASAP!


And for the finale...




Stripes, hearts, goldfish and more stripes. I found the clever incorporation of the 'roadwork stripes' combined with the colourful checks and the and the netted top created this punk/Avril Lavigne illusion, which however much I do not enjoy Avril Lavigne's fairy punk combinations work out well here in an edgier way. 
I'm also proud to say I have discovered a new found accessory... 
^^HAND SOCKS ^^
I know you are truly mesmerised at this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment