Sunday, November 4, 2012

i ciant tawk riyte niow.

Karl Lagerfeld sometimes sees his designs in his dreams and the same can happen for people but in different forms. So basically pay attention to your dreams cause some weird shit might happen but it could spark an idea. 
I dreamt that I did this makeup on my face and it looked way better in my mind. 

The other eye was a product of boredom, go figure. 
                   
Necklace was a gift, Topshop top, thrifted vest, skirt mum made, old cardigan not sure where its from, broach I made and Nike shoes.
Halloweeny inspirations are taking flight in a creepy subtle way which leaves me almost to scared to look in the mirror. OH THE HORROR. Ah! I just looked again. I am having fun experimenting with these Nike high tops I got on sale at a warehouse. They add a special riot/gangsta flare. Yeah brutha. I just synonymed gangsta in the hope of finding a better word and I got 'gangstafabulous' so there you go. 

And saving the best for last. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Grandma! I would like to build a shrine around it. Its a bible for life and don't deny it. I didn't realise how excited I would actually be until it arrived and then each page and UHHH. The best part was finding a record hidden in the middle of it. 

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes dream about outfits and then end up wearing them, it's pretty awesome. Lovin' the make up and jealous of the year book <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That make-up is really nice!and rookie yearbook is <3


    selinanoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete