Friday, February 1, 2013

holla days.

There is really too much confusion swallowing me up right now to write clearly. The past 3 months have felt like two really happy and sad extremes. I've come back from Canada feeling so positive about everything that happened. There was races and Canadian friends and snow and s'more cookies (even the words should be given a Nobel Prize, mum however thinks gross is more appropriate; mum what are you doing?! Mum! STAHP!). 
I'm really stuck to find words to describe it. It was exhausting sometimes, but being there felt good and the people there were fun to be around and I could be with them without worrying. Back here feels lonely and as much as I enjoy not having a social agenda sometimes I just want someone who doesn't care if we sit in a room for half an hour without talking and doesn't want to check their Facebook to discuss that girl who is the enemy because she has a thigh gap JEEZ. And it's dark and rainy outside which is totally enhancing this mood.. ahhh so much pathos! 

Before I left I was obsessing over beehives, Alice in Wonderland and white rabbits. 
It was wistful and nice trying to be like a kid (I'm still a kid) but thinking about being young when all you wanted was to be old and then things change and you want to be young again. Oh life.
Check the fringe y'all I'm really enjoying it and it can provide some nice protection from s'more cookies and it's "Russian Acne Roulette". 
White ribbon from somewhere over the rainbow, Blouse is Abecrombie & Fitch, vest is Seed, skirts, socks, house broach and shoes are vintage.
My ageing hands are my favourite thing. I can't remember where the ring is from and have the motivation of my sister to find out APOLOGIES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment